As a member of Bexley AC you are required to keep your membership details and key information up to date. You can access your membership details online in order to:
- Ensure your contact information is accurate (email address, phone number etc.)
- Renew your membership
- View the ‘members only’ page which includes useful links and the Club’s Welcome Pack (including club etiquette and guidelines)
- Purchase training passes
- Check and update your details, including mandatory emergency contact and any relevant medical information
To access your membership pages please go to https://membermojo.co.uk/bexleyac and sign in (using the button at the top of the page) using the email address registered with the Club. If you can’t remember what this is, please contact us as outlined below.
- For under 18s, in many cases the parent’s email address has been registered with the club, therefore this is the email address that should be used to access the membership system.
- If you cannot access the system, chances are that your email address is out of date on our system, or it has been forgotten. Simply email us at confirming your full name, address and date of birth, and we will update this for you. You do not need to reapply if you believe you are already a Club member.
- After you have successfully logged on, you are advised to set a password to make access easier the next time you use the system.