Want to get fitter? Would you like to take up running? Not sure where to start?
Our “Bexley Beginners” Running Course might just be the answer you are looking for!
- Organised by friendly, licensed coaches in a relaxed environment
- All abilities are very welcome, and there is no pressure – you can improve at your own pace
- Ideal whether you are completely new to running or wanting to get back to it after a break
- Running is great for your physical and mental health
- Taking part in a group helps greatly with motivation!
This 10 week course starts every Sunday at 10am at Erith Stadium and will help you to get from ‘couch to 5k’.
Our latest course started on Sunday 23rd May 2021.
Note that this course is open only to adults aged 18+.
UPDATE 10/5/21 – This course is now full and we are no longer accepting new applicants. Please email us on the address below to register your interest for future courses.
If you have any questions, or if you are interested in future courses, please contact .
On the day:
If your place has been confirmed (by email) you should arrive promptly at Erith Stadium by 9:50am for registration for a 10am start. Sessions last around an hour (can vary week by week). Remember to bring some water, wear comfortable clothes, running shoes/trainers, and an extra layer of clothing for afterwards in case it gets cold. Wear light colours where possible for extra visibility.