Want to get fitter? Would you like to take up running? Not sure where to start?
Our “Bexley Beginners” Running Course might just be the answer you are looking for!
- Organised by friendly, licensed coaches in a relaxed environment
- All abilities are very welcome, and there is no pressure – you can improve at your own pace
- Ideal whether you are completely new to running or wanting to get back to it after a break
- Running is great for your physical and mental health
- Taking part in a group helps greatly with motivation!
This 10 week course starts every Sunday at 10am at Erith Stadium and will help you to get from ‘couch to 5k’.
The course will start on Sunday 23rd May 2021 and the cost is £35 for 10 sessions.
Note that this course is open only to adults aged 18+.
If you have any questions, or if you are interested in future courses, please contact .
To sign up:
- Non-members: Register your details here. When your application is accepted (subject to availability) you will receive an email asking you to make your payment online. You will become a temporary Club member for the duration of the course.
- Existing Club members: please email .
Spaces will be allocated on a strictly first-come first-served basis. Places are limited so please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
On the day:
Please arrive promptly at Erith Stadium by 9:50am for registration for a 10am start. Sessions last around an hour (can vary week by week). Remember to bring some water, wear comfortable clothes, running shoes/trainers, and an extra layer of clothing for afterwards in case it gets cold. Wear light colours where possible for extra visibility.