****The next annual Breakfast Run will be on Sunday 2rd February, 2020****
Watch this space for more details and updates.
This popular annual event is organised by the Club, and is ideal for road runners and anyone else who is interested in a fun and sociable run with friends.
Run starts/ends at: Wilmington Memorial Hall, 96 High Road, Wilmington DA2 7DW
Event parking (TO BE CONFIRMED) is at: Wilmington Boys Grammar School, DA2 7DA (approximately 5-10 minutes walk from the start)
Click for parking map (jpg)
There is a choice of 3 distances and start times:
- 15 miles – starts 8:15am
- 10 miles – starts 9:00am
- 6 miles – starts 9:30am
Most importantly there will be a good selection of breakfast treats afterwards back in the hall. We will need plenty of volunteers to help with organising breakfast, drinks, and of course, marshals for the run. Please consider helping if you cannot run. It’s a fun event to be involved with.
Important Details and Safety Information (details below to be confirmed for 2020)
- Parking address is Wilmington Boys Grammar School, Common Lane, DA2 7DA
- Allow 10 minutes to walk to hall from car park
- Start times: 8.15am (15 miles), 9.00am (10 miles), 9.30am (6 miles)
- Wear light colours or hi-viz
- Maps and road names of routes are available (see above)
- Carry mobile phones and maps
- Save these contact numbers: Rose 07990 549638 & Tony 07889 965674
- You must register at hall before and after run
- There will be marshals and cyclists around the route
- Hall address: Wilmington Memorial Hall, DA2 7DW
- This is a training run, not a race. There are no water stations en-route, but a great breakfast at the end
For more details please contact Rose Arnold.