Bexley AC regularly runs public courses to help promote health and fitness in the community. Club members and non-members are welcome.
- Holiday Courses, including athletics sessions and Sportshall Challenge
- Suitable for children aged 6-11, typically held during half term and school breaks.
- The next session will be on Tuesday 22nd October.
- HOW TO BOOK: Space is limited so places must be booked in advance. Booking forms for October session are available here (PDF).
- Beginners Running Course
- Suitable for adults wishing to get fit – “couch to 5k”.
- 10 week course with the aim to be running 5k (approximately 3 miles) upon completion.
- Next course will start on Sunday 6th October 2019 – see here for more details