Bexley AC regularly runs public courses to help promote health and fitness in the community. Club members and non-members are welcome.
Holiday Courses, for young athletes incorporating structured training and some fun competition
- Suitable for children in school years 2 to 6, typically held during half term and school breaks.
- Our latest course are planned for the following dates at Erith Stadium.
- Summer Course 1: Mon 9th & Tue 10th August 2021 (10:00am – 12:30pm)
- Summer Course 2: Tue 24th & Weds 25th August 2021 (10:00am – 12:30pm)
- HOW TO BOOK: Space is limited so places must be booked in advance. The cost per course (running over 2 days) is £20.
Beginners Running Course
- Suitable for adults wishing to get fit – “couch to 5k”.
- 10 week course with the aim to be running 5k (approximately 3 miles) upon completion.
- Our last course started on Sunday 23rd May 2021. Watch this space for details of the next course.