Bexley AC regularly runs public courses to help promote health and fitness in the community. Club members and non-members are welcome.
- Holiday Courses, including athletics sessions and Sportshall Challenge
- Suitable for children aged 6-11, typically held during half term and school breaks.
- Our latest session was held on Tuesday 18th February 2020.
- HOW TO BOOK: Space is limited so places must be booked in advance. Booking form will be available here.
- Beginners Running Course
- Suitable for adults wishing to get fit – “couch to 5k”.
- 10 week course with the aim to be running 5k (approximately 3 miles) upon completion.
- The latest course started on Sunday 6th October 2019.
- Watch this space for details of the next course.