The next annual Breakfast Run will be on Sunday 11th February 2024
This popular annual event is a training/social run (not a race) organised by the Club for its adult members and friends, and is ideal for road runners and others who are interested in a fun and sociable run.
Run starts/ends at: Wilmington Memorial Hall, 96 High Road, Wilmington DA2 7DW
Cost and registration
£3 for Club members (payable in advance on the member store)
There is a choice of 3 distances and start times:
- 15 miles – starts 8:15am
- 10 miles – starts 9:00am
- 6 miles – starts 9:30am
PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 15 MINUTES BEFORE START TIME FOR REGISTRATION
There will be a good selection of breakfast treats afterwards back in the hall. We will volunteers to help with organising breakfast, drinks, and of course, marshals for the run. Please consider helping if you cannot run. It’s a fun event to be involved with.
This event is designed for adults who are capable of the distance, and be aware you will be running at your own risk.
Important Details and Safety Information
- Parking address is Wilmington Boys Grammar School, Common Lane, DA2 7DA – allow 10 minutes to walk from car park to the hall
- Start times: 8.15am (15 miles), 9.00am (10 miles), 9.30am (6 miles)
- Wear light colours or hi-viz
- Maps and road names of routes are available (see above)
- You must register at hall before and after run
- Pay attention to marshals on the route.
- We strongly advise you to carry a map and mobile phone in case you get lost. You can download the appropriate map from link above.
- Run HQ is at Wilmington Memorial Hall, DA2 7DW
- This is a training/social run, not a registered race – please give way to traffic and other road/pavement users
- Please run in single file when on country roads/lanes
- There are no water stations en-route, but some great breakfast snacks at the end!
For more details please email us .