This is a reminder that the Bexley AC Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 14th December 2020 at 7:30pm.
It will be hosted online using Zoom. All club members, including social members and parents/carers of members under 18 are invited to attend.
Joining details are available on our ‘members only’ page at https://membermojo.co.uk/bexleyac/membershome. If you have any problems accessing that page please email us on
We look forward to seeing you there.
Bexley AC Honorary Secretary
- Declaration of meeting by the Honorary President
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of 2019 Annual General Meeting
- Matters arising from 2019 meeting minutes
- Annual Report by the Honorary General Secretary
- Annual Financial Statement by Honorary Treasurer
- Appointment of Scrutineers
- Election of Officers to the Management Committee
- Honorary President
- Honorary Vice-President
- Honorary Treasurer
- Honorary General Secretary
- Athletes Representative to sit on the Management Committee
- Eight members to sit on the Management Committee
- Motion 1 : The committee suggests increasing Tigers annual membership (for new members only) from £25 to £35, existing members will continue to pay the £25 renewal fee.
- 100 Club report
- Any other business
- Membership and training passes
- Post-COVID 19, can the committee confirm whether or not there are any plans to separate the Road Running section from the Track and Field in terms of membership, training fees and branding?
- What are the plans for Road Runners to resume meeting at the stadium post COVID-19 and for the coaches to include track in their training programmes for the forthcoming season?
- Date of first Management Committee meetings in 2020
- Mon 11th Jan 2021
- Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Mon 8th Mar 2021
- Declaration of close of Annual General Meeting