As we approach the end of October we can look back at some significant achievements over the last few weeks:
- We have welcomed back many track and field athletes to Erith Stadium, with growing attendance
- We have started our next Beginners Running Course, training on a Sunday morning
- Our Road Running section continues to thrive with the various groups exploring and enjoying new routes across the borough, and restarting the (per group) Time Trials on the last Tuesday of the month
- We have implemented the new ‘training pass’ system which replaces the old token system for training fees
- The ‘behind the scenes’ work continues to make sure we can operate effectively and remain compliant with the new COVID-19 procedures that we are obliged to follow
Thanks to all of you who are now using the new training pass system. We appreciate the patience you have shown as we adapt to the new system and our new athlete registration procedures. Your co-operation has meant that the first month has gone very smoothly indeed. The November pass for T&F athletes is now available to purchase from https://membermojo.co.uk/bexleyac/store.
FREE download for Halloween weekend only from NOW until end of Monday 2nd November
“Light and Dark: 21 Short Stories” by C.G. Harris. If you like mystery, crime, romance, adventure and humour then this is the book for you! Downloadable via Amazon (link below) you can read this on Kindle, PC or app (free).
Please stay safe, and remember to keep to your social distancing, and wear hi-viz / light coloured tops if you are training away from the track in the dark.