During COVID-19 restrictions the following arrangements will apply:
- All places will need to be pre-booked ahead of the next Sunday session using the following e-mail address – .
Please do not turn up if you have not booked a place as we will not be able to offer training.
- Training sessions will take place between 10.30 – 11.30, to allow time for the cleaning that has to be undertaken.
- The clubhouse will not be open, Tigers will need to bring their own refreshments, including water.
- Parents/carers will be expected to stay at the stadium, regardless of the child’s age, and be responsible for taking them to the toilet.
- Parents/children will not be able to follow children around the stadium but should remain in the stands.
- Tigers who were due to move to Tuesday and Thursday evening training will now move in January to allow time for them to regain their fitness.
- There will be a strict one way system in place – full details will be provided when their place for the session is confirmed.
Thank for your patience and understanding while we adapt to these new circumstances and ensure we return to training keeping all our athletes and volunteers as safe as possible
We look forward to seeing you at the stadium. If you have any queries please contact us at the email address above.