The Club has now resumed training at Erith Stadium for a limited number of track and field athletes on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
We are making arrangements for the return of Tigers on Sunday mornings in a COVID-19 safe environment and will broadly be following the same processes in place for the older athletes. As we will have smaller groups and fewer coaches to start with, Tigers will return on a phased basis with the older athletes first so that we are able to safely manage the sessions and ensure we have sufficient coaches. It is likely we will need to limit numbers.
We are planning to resume training for Tigers in school year 4 and upwards on Sunday 20 September. We are likely to be able to resume training for younger Tigers at the October half term.
Important: For Tigers in Year 4 and above who wish to resume training, please register by sending an email to: confirming that you would like to book a place for Sunday 20 September. We will be following this process every week for the foreseeable future. We will then review numbers and available coaches and confirm whether you have been allocated a place or not. If your child is not in Year 4 or above, we will provide details of their return in the forthcoming weeks.
Note: Once training has re-started, the following arrangements will apply:
- Places will need to be pre-booked ahead of the Sunday session using the following e-mail address – .
Please do not turn up if you have not booked a place as we will not be able to offer training.
- As we investigate ways to ensure a safe payment system, the first 4 sessions will be free of charge.
- Training sessions will take place between 10.30 – 11.30, to allow time for the cleaning that has to be undertaken.
- The clubhouse will not be open, Tigers will need to bring their own refreshments, including water.
- Parents/carers will be expected to stay at the stadium, regardless of the child’s age, and be responsible for taking them to the toilet.
- Parents/children will not be able to follow children around the stadium but should remain in the stands.
- Tigers who were due to move to Tuesday and Thursday evening training will now move in January to allow time for them to regain their fitness.
- There will be a strict one way system in place – full details will be provided when their place for the session is confirmed.
Thank for your patience and understanding while we adapt to these new circumstances and ensure we return to training keeping all our athletes and volunteers as safe as possible
We look forward to seeing you back at the stadium in the forthcoming weeks. If you have any queries please contact us at the email address above.