- Kent Young Athletes League – under 13’s and under 15’s
- Youth Development League (Lower age group) – under 13’s and under 15’s
- Youth Development League (Upper age group) – under 17’s and under 20’s
- Southern Athletics League – (Senior league) under 17’s upwards
- Masters League – over 35’s upwards
Most league meetings start at about midday and finish at about 5.30pm. Transport arrangements, for away meetings outside the immediate area, are co-ordinated by the team manager. In addition to the track league meetings, club athletes also compete, throughout the year, in a wide variety of other events such as:-
- Cross country in the Kent League, Kent, Southern and National championships
- Road races and open meetings
- Championship events such as the Club’s own track and field championship.
Athletes are joined, at the meetings, by the team manager and other club officials. Parents/guardians and other family members of younger athletes who wish to come along, to support their children, are welcome to do so.
Click on the links below for more information